Help a guy in need. (not me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao well i didnt get anything for christmas either instead my parents held a party at our house and asked for donations to my moms charity she raised quite a bit of money for her organizations which are still trying to help tsunami victims... see theyre a little worse off than you. the kids there have no mom no dad cause they got killed and their homes are destoryed so they are alone. but see the difference is that their asking for clean water and food... youre asking for an led for your computer? yeah ok id rather give that 4 bucks to a homeless guy to buy himself a beer or two.

jboyJr said:
I wish i can die .I have no ****in family no friends no **** **** **** ****

i can send you a box of razors if you want. :D

NewCents05 said:
lmfao well i didnt get anything for christmas either instead my parents held a party at our house and asked for donations to my moms charity she raised quite a bit of money for her organizations which are still trying to help tsunami victims... see theyre a little worse off than you. the kids there have no mom no dad cause they got killed and their homes are destoryed so they are alone. but see the difference is that their asking for clean water and food... youre asking for an led for your computer? yeah ok id rather give that 4 bucks to a homeless guy to buy himself a beer or two.

stoofoo kid, you got a freakin bmw.
headshake.gif

I'll take a box of razors. :p

Then I could use 'em to slit my wrists while crying in a nearby corner. YAY! :D

I just bought a 17" 2.33Ghz C2D MacBook Pro. It was $2,600. You know where I got that money? From my job. Where I slave over a hot computer all day. Not from begging people I don't know.

Lord AnthraX said:
Dude, Ask newcents mom for a car, she'll give you one.

no she wont... shell probably try to help out with necessary for living items but thats the limit she doesnt need to make life comfortable for other people with her own hard work.

edit: is it me or just cause my mom makes a lot of money everyone assumes that she spoils me like none other? i think the jeep and my ps2 and desktop parts to build for a school project... those were the only things that she bought me(besides food/clothes) and my jeep was handed down to me with 180k miles lol

doesnt matter getting off topic i really have a hard time believing this guy isnt a scammer... hes getting impatient like what scammers usually do when they think they got you on a hook lol.

i agree with general tho hes too random for anyone to give anything to him i mean if it was some well known respectable person on here honestly needing help then people may pitch in

NewCents05 said:
i could use the box of razors too i havent shaved in like a week...

Yea, same. Been about 10 days for me. It's getting really bad....

NewCents05 said:
edit: is it me or just cause my mom makes a lot of money everyone assumes that she spoils me like none other? i think the jeep and my ps2 and desktop parts to build for a school project... those were the only things that she bought me(besides food/clothes) and my jeep was handed down to me with 180k miles lol
] Only? Holy crap dude. My parents never bought me any car, computer or console. Count yourself lucky because I paid for my motorcycle, computer, consoles, everything I own myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom