Help finish an essay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stupid

In Runtime
Help finish an essay on JAVA

I am writing an essay about JAVA and im almost done i just need to explain "how JAVA is used in the Industry today".
I mean i know that its like everywhere almost every site uses java, but i don't know how to explain it in my paper.

b/w im not gona copy what u tell me i just need ideas

Java is used to do things on a website, simply as that.

Java code can be used to close windows, make user toolbars, graphical menus etc.

Ebay uses Java, it makes it very easy to do things, like download updates from microsoft and things like gmail also uses java script to open things and do tasks.

Java just makes the website more user friendly.

The Java programming language was selected for the following reasons:[/B]

* Java programs are translated (compiled) into an architecture independent Java bytecode. The user of a Java Program runs a Java Interpreter which performs the actions specified by the Java bytecode . This makes it possible to run a single Java program on many different types of computers.
* Tools for graphical user interface development are available for Java.
* Java's recent popularity provides GUST a larger user community.
* Java's portability comes with a cost however, Java programs run somewhat slower than programs made specifically for your type of computer. Since GUST is interactive, it is expected to spend most of its time waiting for user input, so speed is less of a concern.
* Many popular web Browsers can download and run remote Java programs (in particular many Netscape Navigator implementations).
# Integration with other Java APIs

# Portability

# Consistency across platforms

# Scalability

Theres a couple ideas.....

How about this

link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom