Help fast!!! in trouble???

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is it illegal to not pay for it then? I just checked my bank account history, and paypal, but no transactions where made for that amount for vista.

If one of us were to say that you won't get into trouble...and then you do...we'll get into trouble...so, you're on your own.

Good luck...lets us know how it goes.

[/end thread]

The weidest thing ever is that the amazon market place just contacted me by e-mail, saying that they did recieve the payment and that I am probably getting scammed. Should I take out the rest of the money in my bank account and put it in my other one?

That'd be a fine idea. Probably should close that account since you gave them all of your info, too, and transfer everything from it to a new one. Let Amazon deal with it -- it's their show.

No, and I am an adult.
Okay look at this logically...
I just told my parents that I need to go to the bank soon to cancel that account.

So if you are a adult why would you need to tell your parents that you are doing something with your own bank account? I stopped telling or even asking my parents for anything back when i was 16.

First things first. Never give out this info. If you give it out they can use that info against you to get your money.

2nd you need to stop shopping online if you dont fully understand the risks. Plain and simple. You should always use credit since you can argue the charges with the credit card company and stop payment on the account if a dispute arises. Always and i mean ALWAYS, read the tmers of service and the FAQ sections of these places.

3rd...in regards to your comment about stopping the use of the internet. Not to sound harsh but yes. Yes you do. It owuld be safer for you.

I thought it was wrong to give them that info, but I wanted them to stop calling me. I told my parents about that, cause they asked me why I needed to close my bank account. Also I can't drive yet, or I would just go to the bank and close it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom