Help fast!!! in trouble???

Status
Not open for further replies.
np...I would close it. But you have to make sure no legit sources are blocked (just notify them of closing), if such institutions have access with you...otherwise that could mess you up too ;)

I am just going to wait for the money to transfer to my other account. That amazon market place can't stop that transaction and steal that money going to my other account can they? All as I have to do then is take my bank account info to my job for direct deposit into my other account.

I hope not. I just told my parents that I need to go to the bank soon to cancel that account.

For future reference I can't get into trouble if I get the item and they don't get paid can I?

The worst thing they can do is turn this over to a collection agency and they can mess with your credit. But like it's been said before, all payments go thru Amazon so there really shouldn't be a problem here. Why would they be trying to contact you directly when you don't even do anything on your end for payment--Amazon takes care of everything. Sounds very suspect to me--I'd double check where all of your money has gone and get Amazon involved if it doesn't add up.

thats the thing, I always use paypal, but I don't know if the money got deducted from my bank account or not. Amazon sent me a receipt saying that the money was deducted from my account. It probably was, but I don't know.

I also didn't know that amazon takes care of that stuff. This thread is teaching me a lot of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom