help on deciding what my first car should be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i forgot about the Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic. Those cars are unbeatable. You can drive them into the ground, and they'll still work.

Only problem; they're ricers.

Or, the new one: JapCrap.

talldude123 said:
Yes, i forgot about the Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic. Those cars are unbeatable. You can drive them into the ground, and they'll still work.

Only problem; they're ricers.

Or, the new one: JapCrap.

I don't know about the US, or UK, but over here Civics are mostly driven by kids, so if you buy them used, they are most of the time about to fall apart in thousand pieces.

Yeah, they are ricers, but I prefer them over European cars like Volkswagen, Peugeot, etc.

At the price of a decent Jap, you cannot get a decent American car over here, so the Japs are the best you can get.

get a toyota or a honda. they will never break down as long as u change the oil, brakes,belts stuff like that that has wear & tear.

Get a POS Car. Because your insurance premiums are going to be high enough as is as you are a young and unexperience driver in the eyes of the insurance company.

Like I am just getting a AU$1000 $#!+ box Nissian. If I smash it, I just walk away and get another one.

Harper said:
Get a POS Car. Because your insurance premiums are going to be high enough as is as you are a young and unexperience driver in the eyes of the insurance company.

Like I am just getting a AU$1000 $#!+ box Nissian. If I smash it, I just walk away and get another one.

lol, depends on how fast you were goin when u smash it:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom