Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter-Strike

Daemon Poster
Guys, I was drinking from a Coke Zero can, when I was playing w/ the can, popping the sides in and out, when it popped back out and like a weird white powder flew up, not much of it, but enough to notice.

I'm not sure what it is, and it's scaring me half to death!

someone posioned your drink dude your going to die in 7 days lol j/k dude where did it come from the drink it self or what. i mean if you havebeeen drinking with no problems then your fine.

I got it out from a 12-pack fridge mate box. I feel ok but my throat is getting tighter. I am wondering if that is from anxiety or whatever it is.

Counter-Strike said:
I am wondering if that is from anxiety or whatever it is.

know thats just sad man yo need to get some sleep 10 hour sleep one day man and you will be fine there is nothing wrong with the cokes dude.

Another Picture Gag Brought To You By Harper

Counter-Strike said:
I'm not sure what it is, and it's scaring me half to death!

the_stuff_b.jpg

I am all sure some of the older member here might remember (or want to forget) this movie

Not my hard drive, it's my powers of GOOGLE-FU

However, I even scare me too.

Blame my exposer to Mid to Late 80's horror flicks with that post.

Call the fire department and tell them to get the hazardous material team to your place now!!!!!

You never know some psycho could have screwed with the can and put Anthrax in it :p

if it was Anthrax i would think some effect would have started my know or he maybe hes dead lol. j/k no but if it was effcts would have started. Its him playing a little to much CS. this dude need sleep so he doesnt hurt the real world. ANd Harper lol i forgot you do GOOGLE-FU lol. and them 80's horror moives are the best love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom