Hello Folk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you better believe Mike's name is still in the ventrilo.

I'm glad you are back on the map Mike. And you are no longer a few thousand Miles across the US. Now that you're in Philly... Perhaps we can finally put together a time to do something.... You're only 3 hours away from me now...

Great to see you back.

Yes.. The pay is fantastic. More than I've ever made before... But, since I started, I have to say that it is insanely hectic.

Here are a few pics from where I am now (Napa, CA at the Silverado Resort) I dont think that 1 doc likes me. He is the head of the whole program here and he started to tell me how to hook up a MAC to a video projector.

I said "Dr. ...... You cure people, from horrible diseases. I cure technical needs in order for you to educate your peers to get MORE doctors to cure people from horrible diseases. We are either working together in what we each know... or not at all. You can sit here and run the A/V and computer equipment, and I could go up there and teach your peers about Type 2 Diabetes.... but something tells me that we should play our own parts."

After that ... he tried to buy me a bottle of wine... After I told him that I dont drink anymore, he bought my room charges... I gotta feeling that tomorrow is going to be a better day with this dude :)

Attachments

• photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 18
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 21
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 20
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 20
  • photo6.jpg
    photo6.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 20
Oh, you better believe Mike's name is still in the ventrilo.

I'm glad you are back on the map Mike. And you are no longer a few thousand Miles across the US. Now that you're in Philly... Perhaps we can finally put together a time to do something.... You're only 3 hours away from me now...

Great to see you back.

You and I need a new project. With good people like Flash, Trotter, KC, Molsen, Hick, J12, ... heck i could go on and on and on..... TONS of people out there. We need to build something. We learned ... We can learn more and build past :) NEVER STRAIGHT Havoc...... But ALWAYS Forward :)

lol, I think my days of internet project and management for "Fun" are over. I just don't have the time anymore to give it a legit attempt. I'm always willing to lend a helping hand when I have the chance though.

Perhaps, some day.... If that day comes... you will be the first person I call. Until then... we need to have a chat sometime soon. We've got lot's to catch up on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom