Heh.. the next few days are gunna suck..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. My migraine is nothing to do with it. Turns out, she didn't even have the illness her mate did, pure coincidence.

Instead the hospital beleived she had Appendicitus, so they took her in, 4 hours later the came out from the opperation where they revealed she had 'Pelvic Inflamatory Disease' her uterus and falopian tubes are already screwed, so she can never have kids and sex for her will be very painfull.

What a **** day. My family are obviously very upset by it, and whats worse is the fact she's to drugged up to know whats up, as far as she's concerned her appendicitus is all gone, happy as larry.

My parents are still at the friggin hospital.. to emotional to even drive home, understandable i guess. So will my sister be, she's only just turned 18. ****ing great what life does to people.

Sorry about my language, but i don't really care at this point in time.

Well they did recently clone a human being in Italy so all is not lost in 15 years time when she is starting to settle down who knows what will be possible through medical science. Something crazy might happen like AMD being the most powerful processors or ATI being top dog for the top 6 slots in the graphics market :)

Never say never. My mom was told she would never have kids due to an accident as a teenager, but she had me and my sister. Medicine is not an exact science.

I know of at least 4 people who are currently pregnant who the Doctors told could never have kids again. So it is possible. As it was said in Jurassic Park....Life finds a way.

Needless to say the male counter parts are not to happy to find out that the women are pregnant since they were told they could have kids anymore. But it is something that has to be dealt with.

There is always the option to adopt as well.

Really hope things get better for your sister.

Needless to say the male counter parts are not to happy to find out that the women are pregnant since they were told they could have kids anymore.

Life is a miracle, I can't believe some people are terrified that they now have a son or daugther.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom