Heath Ledger...messed up man

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
Heath Ledger found dead in NYC apartment - Celebrities - MSNBC.com

now I've seen some of his movies, and nothing stellar. But these stars who suicide...I have no clue why. Living the high life, getting paid, being comfy and you do things like this? If it is a suicide.

Look at what his next role was going to be...Ledger was to appear as the Joker this year in “The Dark Knight,” a sequel to 2005's “Batman Begins.”

I always wonder how real, that saying where some would rather have true love than money, is. I have true love and no money...but always wondered if I could be happy if I didn't have anyone to love but have a comfy life.

life, so complicated

Wow, guess he let the joker role go to his head. I still find it odd that people who are rich say money cant buy them happiness. I've been poor long enough, i'm willing to try out being rich.

Also, my money is on the overdose moreso than suicide.

Wow, guess he let the joker role go to his head. I still find it odd that people who are rich say money cant buy them happiness. I've been poor long enough, i'm willing to try out being rich.

Also, my money is on the overdose moreso than suicide.

I'm with you on that entire statement.

I heard about it on the radio on my way home from work today. I've hardly seen him act so I couldn't say if I was a fan or not. My money's on overdose, too. With all the things in the world he could have done with his money it's sad he couldn't find something to make him happy.

I feel bad for his daughter and Michelle Williams, not necessarily him.

No matter how you look at it though, assuming this was an OD, he did this to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom