heart disease anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a big guy. Correction, I am a BIG guy , but I feel sorry for the dude on the scooter. At least I have clothes that I can wear, but that guy can only fit into jogging pants. I am currently working on losing some of me (finally), but pictures/videos like that get me.

first video seems fake, his face isnt chubby nor are his arms fat, just looks like a guy stuffed in pillows, and im glad to hear your losing weight trotter, nothing wrong with being on the big side, some people are lucky and can eat alot and not put on weight were as others cant, its just life, your no different.;)

I am a big guy. Correction, I am a BIG guy , but I feel sorry for the dude on the scooter. At least I have clothes that I can wear, but that guy can only fit into jogging pants. I am currently working on losing some of me (finally), but pictures/videos like that get me.

good on ya trotter. i too was a lard *** i weighed like 105 when i started my diet and i am now like 89KG not sure what that s in LBS. if you could stand a vegetarian diet and have smaller serves you'd lose that weight pretty quick. good to hear your taken on that challenge, just remember not to eat to much McDonald's of KFC i mean ocasinally would probably be fine but if you have to have take away have some subway or something like that.

good on ya trotter. i too was a lard *** i weighed like 105 when i started my diet and i am now like 89KG not sure what that s in LBS. if you could stand a vegetarian diet and have smaller serves you'd lose that weight pretty quick. good to hear your taken on that challenge, just remember not to eat to much McDonald's of KFC i mean ocasinally would probably be fine but if you have to have take away have some subway or something like that.

When I first read that I thought you meant pounds (being American and all) and I was like WHAT? (1 kg = ~2.2 lbs)

I've got an extra 20 pounds or so myself I'm going to try and lose here. Getting a little tired of the new "bigger me" that developed after I stopped working out after high school. Need to get back to the gym and cut back on the pizzas and Wendys ;)

Im 18, and for some reason i can eat anything and never gain a pound... i really dont know why. But all this fastfood I eat I KNOW will catch up to me. I need to stop... but I CANT ITS SOO GOOD!!!! lol

I actually do have heart disease and I'm only 27 freaking years old! I've got "tachycardia". I weigh in at 210 pounds as well. I really need to drop some pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom