Is he telling the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well someone blew up his spot today. He told me that placing the magnets in strategic places cause a magnetic field that affects the cell phones reception. Now he said as well only phones within the field get screwed up. A girl today went up to him and said when she was walking by the classroom she lost service and that people in other rooms right text to his have reported loss of cell phone reception.

I know with some magnets it's possible to pick up cornflakes because of there small iron content.

I have seen magnets mess with some cell phones, at work we stacked a **** load of magnets from a few dozen dead hard drives together, and it didn't mess with reception, but you couldn't make out what the other person was saying, have a feeling it was messing the speaker up.....

I have seen magnets mess with some cell phones, at work we stacked a **** load of magnets from a few dozen dead hard drives together, and it didn't mess with reception, but you couldn't make out what the other person was saying, have a feeling it was messing the speaker up.....

You can still see with the reception bars though i guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom