Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I am jealous. :p I would love to move back up there one of these days. The lake in the summer, boarding in the winter. Sounds like the life :D

winter is nice. summer is the (whoops they got new naughty word filters here now). It is the life short of the cost of living.

ahhh, and a beautiful friendship is born.

::stares at idiotec covered in friendship placenta:: :eek:

He lives in southern areas though soo yea. I WISH SOOO BAD i could go snowboarding again but i have no finances nor a board. Man i loved it sooo much. On the Hawaii thing, EAT AT REGULAR RESTERAUNTS!! Eat at like Dennys (i think thats whats there) unless you are loaded. Seriously, the food and CTL is very very high. If your going on a cruise w/ free food (Carnival) then dont worry about it.

no no......it's ok.......I see you guys have made a bond..........we wouldn't want a third wheel.

I'll just sit in the corner and cut myself instead........

::dark and gloomy emo:: :p

Oh come on Nubius, there is room. Stop by Norcal on your way up to Seattle. We can all share a milkshake :p

yeah we got a room with a kitchen so we are planning on making our own food. Need to have some cash for cocktails. Sure will beat the 2 hours I just spent shoveling snow. :) I thought the milkshake idea was great but then I would be the third wheel. Don't want to step on anyones toes. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom