The HAVOC2k5 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
Well, this challenge is for anyone here that "thinks" he can handle "hot sauces". Well, here's the challenge.

Buy a bottle of this sauce.
Blair's Mega Sauce - http://extremefood.com/product.php?id=10
ds_sauce_megadeath_l.jpg

Completely coat 4 chicken wings with this sauce. The sauce must be laid on thick. No light coatings. And then eat all four chicken wings clean to the bone with sauce. Do not drink any liquid until the 4 wings have been completely eaten.

If you can do this and capture the whole thing on video, I will send you $50 via paypal. The video must contain enough proof that you are actually eating that sauce. If I feel that you cheated in some way. I won't honor the money.

If you want to make $100 paypal...
Buy and use this sauce:
http://extremefood.com/product.php?id=11
ds_collector_2am_l.jpg

Will you take the challenge?

lol - well, sure as long as the vegetable you choose is the same size as a chicken wing and it is covered in the sauce like a wing. And you have to eat all 4 pieces of the vegetable. And not drink any liquid. Until you have completed the challenge.

Hint: Get a full Gallon of milk. If you don't drink milk. Don't attempt the challenge.

And I'd also like to add a warning to this challenge.
I take no responsibility for any damage you do to your mouth, stomach, intestines or anal passage. (This is not a joke)

Haha if I had a video camera I would do this (I was one of the few people in my class that could handle a nice coating of Mad Dog 357 sauce, without any milk........ let's just say my stomach took quite a beating that night).

Every time I head down to the nearby Thai restaurant to eat, the waiter just simply says "Yeah, I know how you like it, super-spicy."

I'd like to see this, though.

And oh yeah, try the 5am and 6am reserve up for size (~$600 though). ;)

Well it just so happens I have some mega death sauce on the way :D I will surely be trying this challenge when it arrives......well, actually....I guess I'd better try the sauce first, then make claims lol

As I was telling nubius tonight on ToV, I bought a 4 pack sampler of blairs sauces and the hottest one was Sudden Death Sauce. This was by far the hottest thing i've ever eaten. Incredible flavor but the sting was near impossible to shake for about an hour. The sudden death sauce is rated a 5 on Blair's heat scale, which is the highest, but by description it's not even near the hottest he makes. Accordingly the Mega Death and Jersey Death are hotter. 2am, 5am, 6am are hotter then those.

What does The HAVOC2k5 Challenge and the Nasa Space Shuttle Challanger Distaster have in commen?

Both have problems with your O-Ring Burning up!

wait... what's that... sounds like the ghost of Johny Cash... something about a ring of fire...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom