Have Your House Stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, any identity theft will be horrible such as having a house on you. But for someone to walk into the house when your family is in there. :eek: - or old defenseless person in this case.

I still have my first bank statement, I will save it until I have a shredder.

Wow, and that's in Canada. Normally stuff like that happens in America, where guns are allowed. That's why you have to complete Warez's 4-step process to keep your system clean.

What's Warez's 4 step process?

I can guess

1) Take hammer
2) Hit hard drive several times very hard.
3) Pour gas/ligher fluid or other highly flammable liquid on remains
4) Ignite hard drive

How close am I?
:D

^^ lol talldude..

are you saying there are no guns in canada? there are more guns per capita in canada than the US... but i donno if thats registered guns, or all guns...

talldude123 said:
Wow, and that's in Canada. Normally stuff like that happens in America, where guns are allowed. That's why you have to complete Warez's 4-step process to keep your system clean.

Yes because america is where ALL the bad stuff happens and canada is this perfect country that everyone loves.

-> Vybuni:

Warez's 4-step process is:
1. Download Apps.
2. Update programs and remove bad apps.
3. Remove MSCONFIG entries.
4. Scan your system.

-> Aliasand:

In Canada, you can't go to a random person, and shoot them, or threathen them and make them give you their...car, boat, house, etc. The only person i know that owns a gun is my friend's Dad, and they're sealed up (lock and key) for hunting purposes only.

talldude123 said:

Guns not allowed = only criminals have guns.

Guns are not just for shooting people. Have you ever even shot a gun? How dare you make that comment.

America isn't full of people who have guns and carry them around in their cars. You need a permit to carry a consealed weapon. 85% of the guns in America are locked up for hunting purposes, and protection. The other 14% are military, law enforcement and 1% at most are criminal weapons.

You may not be able to walk up to someone in Canada and shoot them or whatever, but what if a group of people walks up to you with knives? In America, we are allowed to have guns for protection and recreation.

Canada is a country plagued with misconseptions and fat politicians who have nothing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom