Have you SEEN this?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The General said:
Who cares, technology is good. Atomic bombs could save us from an alien invasion. Beat that.

Or maybe the alien invaders have a magnetic shield system that deflects the bombs toward us. :p

Btw, agreed on the "technology is good" part, rofl.

Spartan666 said:
Not true. I don't remember the last time something like an atomic bomb helped EVERYONE. It usually doesn't help the guy it gets dropped on. :D
Well not EVlERYONE buuttt without the atome bomb we wouldnt have nuclear power stations fueling our need for power. yay

anywho...THAT CPU IS WAY BETTER THAN A CONROE!!! FOR SURE!! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, INTEL IS GOING TO GET THEIR A$$ HANDED TO THEM, OMG!!!

I love how this topic changed so fast. It's a good thing because the original topic has been covered like 20 times already.

Ok I have a serious question, but dont worry it continues the precedent of thread-hijacking. Is the primary restraint on CPU speeds the heat produced? I mean, theoretically, if all our top of the line Athlons and Pentium 4s were cooled using like, say, liquid nitrogen that theyd be able to go operate much, much faster? Or is the actual hardware part of it just as important?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom