Have you Guys ever used the Web-Site Wish.com .. Desktop or Mobile in order to purchase items from the online retailor. - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Member's Area > Off Topic Discussion
Click Here to Login

Old 09-13-2018, 09:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Techie

Default Have you Guys ever used the Web-Site Wish.com .. Desktop or Mobile in order to purchase items from the online retailor.

So I'm at home looking threw Google Play Store and download the Wish App.

I'm sitting their looking at the products available and come across the likes of Spy Cameras advertised for sale with a picture of a woman in a dressing room and the particular product next to it.

Then I'm looking again threw the category available and looking at the likes of pepper spray and Stun-Guns for the UK Market.

Then the amount of knives available was unreal as the list just went on and on and on.

All products are displayed with pictures and no text. I'm sitting hear looking at a woman in a dressing room in a picture on this Spy Camera Product Advertisement and looking at Police Batons with up too and including 1Million Volts directed to the UK Market with the necessary Plugs, fixtures and fittings.

This has been all over you tube, and advertised online heavily.

WTF Man.

Old 09-14-2018, 09:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Private Joker

Default Re: Have you Guys ever used the Web-Site Wish.com .. Desktop or Mobile in order to purchase items from the online retail

Ordered from Geek a few times, which is a subsidiary of Wish. Just gotta pay attention to EXACTLY what the item name and item description is.

Things I've ordered:
Lockpick set w/ see-through training lock
A small plush magnetic panda thing (for my fiance)
Spiderman chrome (plastic) vehicle decal (free gift for signing up)
Motorcycle jeans w/ CE Armor knee pads

Also a bunch of sex stuff on both lol.

If I help you, or you just like what I said, rep me by clicking the under my post
carnageX is offline   Reply With Quote