Have a job, hours, pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 years ago, I was earning AU$13.50 per hour doing Night Fill. Not sure if this is still the case, but Franklins has one of the highest paying Night Fill rates.

lol

$25 p/h @ 45h per week
+
$70 p/h @ 20h per week

Graduated High School, College and passed several Certification exams.

Just to give all you school boys some hope for the future.

SHow off pshh. I play online BF2 (or any other game) all day getting paid 8 bucks an hour at 6 hours a day. Sundays mondays and tuesdays off. Also Green i wouldnt have known you where 18.

Whaaaat? Explain.

Honestly, call me sick, I would never want to get paid to PLAY video games, because I'm getting paid to basically slack off, and that wouldn't sit right with me. Getting paid to MAKE video games, thats a different story...

Vybuni said:
Are you in high school or college? I would check with your counselors or someone. We have a "carreer center" or something in my high school.

I know some people who have part time jobs, and they are good students, but the job takes a lot out of their studying time. Im sure you can find something that fits in your schedule, though. Personally, I don't think its worth it, but it really depends on what you need.

PS. where in the NW are you?

Boise, Idaho. :p you might need to look on a map haha.

Well, thanks for the inputs...hmm I just need to stop mooching off of my parents for coffee money. That and I only get about $25/month for allowance.

Septoid completely not like that. Its a gaming center where ppl rent computers for the day and pay to play. I work the cash register and play on their toasty little Shuttle they got. Works like a hose and i have no problem playing while im not taking money!

Haha, that would be a nice job :) Does anyone know any kind of job that wouldn't require that I be there all of the time? 12 or less hours a week.

I work at an electronics store. $10/hr ~30hrs. per week (increasing to 40 soon). Cuts into homework time somewhat, but I think it's more because I'm lazy and unmotivated because I only have 2 weeks of high school left and don't really care anymore.

2 weeks? Man you get out early...I have about 2 months still. I can't wait though.

30 hours a week is a long time though, too much if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom