Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mayweather will batter Hatton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaanish

Fully Optimized
So it's the big fite this weekend. Who do you think is going to win? I've got a modest £5 on Mayweather to batter Hatton. Its gonna be a good fite for sure.

Discuss.

What's a "fite"? Is it kin to a "kite"?

Or are you talking about something called a "fight"? you know, where two overpaid idiots climb into a square ring and beat the snot out of each other for a crowd's enjoyment.

I'm not a crazy fan of boxing myself, but I can still appreciate the technical aspect to boxing. My friend boxes and talks to me about it and demonstrates techniques and whatnot, it's a lot more complicated than throwing you arms around.

Or are you talking about something called a "fight"? you know, where two overpaid idiots climb into a square ring and beat the snot out of each other for a crowd's enjoyment.

Bashing a sport that you don't like, real mature. Whether you like it or not, boxers are athletes that put their bodies through **** to get ready for a fight. Chances are you wouldn't be able to handle the mental aspect of their training. They don't call boxing the sweet science for nothing, there is a lot of technique and skill behind boxing. Maybe you should watch this fight, Mayweather is one of the most technical boxers out there.

Ya I agree. I am dying to watch the fite but I am no way paying sky £15. They definately know how to suck you dry for money. Im gonna listen on the radio.

Hatton to win. I am not much of a boxing fan but that man is a ****ing damage machine.

He better win I got a 50quid bet with a buddy on it.

Hatton.

Hatton.

Hatton.

The only time I will watch boxing is when he's in the ring.

As much as I hate Mayweather..he is a **** good fighter. Personally, I want Hatton to drop PBF on his ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom