hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliasaid

Fully Optimized
are you a hat person?

i'm trying on one of my brother's hats today, seeing how i like it. usually i don't wear a hat at all! not very comfortable, and they make my head hot and itchy. anyways, was wondering how much of the tf community are hat people, and what type of hat.

so as of now, No, i'm not a hat person.

I wear a hat quite frequently. Generally because I just dont feel like doing my hair due to waking up right before class.

"... No post title clever enough to describe the pointlesness..."

My head is too big for a hat.

;) :cool:

I hate them... I have tried to wear them a bunch of times, but it just gets annoying to me. I would like to wear them because i'm tired of doing my hair anymore, but they aggrivate me to no end. So, I just walk around with blah hair.

I wear a hat when i WAS at school, and when i'm outside. I have a hat that says "Chevrolet" :D

And it looks great, for $29 :(

I hate hats, never wore them, never will. Ill get a sunburn before i wear a hat.

Anyone see that south park epsiode..."free hat"? Its the episode where they try to stop the remaking of movies, omg such a funny episode. :)

for the people that wear hats.. you guys talkin baseball caps? or tuques? or what?

Crysalis said:
You are a good man.

I love Chevrolet's. Import's are too pricey, and Ford's are very crappily built (assuming that's a word)

Some people call Chevy Trucks underpowered, but they look great, and get the job done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom