This HAS to be seen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is just trying to get his posts up. But anyway. That car is pretty sweet. Those Japanese people.

Posts in this part of the forum don't count towards your post-count.

Anywho the car is cool I guess. Does Forza's custom paint option run on like a paint type program? Then I'd be impressed.

Erm... No... its just the deepest car customization system ive ever known, on any game, ever.

How is that ugly !?!?!
the overall paint job or the girl?

first of all, the pinkish-purplish coloring is probably the worst color anyone could ever put on anything. the heart and the girls' name is just retarded. the fact that he drew the girl on the hood and then on to the front bumper is a pretty horrible idea. it doesn't line up unless you're directly above or in front of the car.

the girl is ugly. fugly even. she looks like a freakin dude....DEFINITELY a cross-dresser at the very least

i think the question you should be asking is, "How is that NOT ugly!?!?!"

the overall paint job or the girl?

first of all, the pinkish-purplish coloring is probably the worst color anyone could ever put on anything. the heart and the girls' name is just retarded. the fact that he drew the girl on the hood and then on to the front bumper is a pretty horrible idea. it doesn't line up unless you're directly above or in front of the car.

the girl is ugly. fugly even. she looks like a freakin dude....DEFINITELY a cross-dresser at the very least

i think the question you should be asking is, "How is that NOT ugly!?!?!"

can you do better? thats right....

can you do better? thats right....
that's not the point. he asked how is it ugly, and i said how it is. he didn't ask if i could do better, and i'm not claiming i could. but if i COULD draw that kinda stuff on an X360, i would at least draw an attractive girl with an attractive color scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom