This HAS to be seen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
To be beleived :D.

This is a custom paint job some japanese guy did on Forza Motorsport 2, people who look at the game regularly will have seen it.

This has been seen on the auction place, so is not duped on Photoshop, this was done in game, with a analog stick... (And a lot of skill)

http://forza.game-host.org/img/1029.jpg

Wow...

This is so good it deserved to be observed by many in the off topic :)

if you go to here > Forzamotorsport.net Forums - Post your pics HERE! < there are some more spectacular paintjobs.

Sorry but noone goes in the X360 section, and many people are probably (like me) interested to see how people can do this on a 360 game, and even how its possible to do this on Photoshop, let alone a raceing game.

lol has switch lost it? ive seen a bunch of posts by him that make 0 sense. either that or tis some kind of camera code that we don't understand because our minds haven't achieved nirvana yet.

bleh screw that I'm saying hes lost it.

We disposed of the count accumulation back when you first heard about the internet. If you knew him......then you would have never thought he would have been trying to "up" his count.....

hence ... the 3rd dimension in internet forums......

T

O

V

BTW, I meant that Switch doesn't care about post count there......just in case you didn't get it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom