has this happen to any one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that is the reason why most of use play the games is to escape form the real world. I know i use to. Its better you don't get addicted to it again like nubius said.

Playing a game for a few hours ins't to bad but don't get lost in the game. I have been doing alot of websurfing for a while now and it really isn't to much fun. I jsut recently started to play a few games again some older games "Star wars, Battlefront". its acually kinda fun. I jsut make sure i don't get lost in the game and waste my whole day away on it.

4 friends? oh dear. My upmost sympathies to you.

I dont see how you can get bored of oblivion, lol. it is so darn addicting. ~what a fool for getting it with exams so near~

æArchOAngelæ said:
well if it has happen to u how do u get back into the groove? or is it time to move on? what do i move onto?
Move On and find another hobby.

Been where you are now, so I became a Scout Leader.

æArchOAngelæ said:
ive lost interest in all my games. i cant get back into my games feeling where all i want to do is sit at my comp and play games all day and not answer the phone or go outside at times. i used to play all the coolest games (cs:s, bf2, doom3,quake4,ut2k4,sims2 all xpacs,oblivion,fear,black&white2, ect...)

well if it has happen to u how do u get back into the groove? or is it time to move on? what do i move onto?

Me, i dont play any games, just call of duty for maybe 2houres a week. I dont have time really.

I've done that with every game except BF2. I got sick of BF2 in the beginning when I first got it, put it down for about a month then started playing it for at least an hour a day.

Once I got better and learned how fun it is to play in squads, i've been hooked. It also helped ALOT when i got my new PC built. It makes a HUGE difference playing games with a good PC. I know many people might be like, "Oh really?" But, seriously...

i cant wait to get my new pc so i can play games.. i have been out of the gaming scene for so long, having a p3 doesnt help..

start playing marathon my friend started playing that cause he got bored of games as well and now hes hooked.. use google or wait for him to post the link..

Tordenskjold said:
i cant wait to get my new pc so i can play games.. i have been out of the gaming scene for so long, having a p3 doesnt help..
I used to be in the exact same position. I was once stuck with a Pentium 3 500MZ and TNT2. I never got a really good PC. I got my own Pentium 3 933MHZ system and TNT2, and learned a heck of a lot on it, overclocking and tweaking the bejeeses out of it, trying to get some extra performance out of it.

I remember pushing the christ out of the TNT2, so it went from about 950 to over 1600 in 3dmark01. this was using an air cooler I made out of bits I already had, including a ducting mod from a CD spindle's top.

anyway, I recommend at first don't try and get "the ultimate" PC, just save a bit up, and get a decent Athlon XP or Sempron system or something, and then maybe later upgrading.

same thing is happening with me right now, i am bored of doom 3, americas army, all gta's, CS:S, ghost recon (arcade) and time crisis.....

I was at the arcade playing time crisis and i just put the gun down and walked away after i got bored, i still had 2 med packs left too.... I feel to have lost the "drive" to play games..... My mojo

Go on hiatus from gaming for a little while, I have had this happen to me before where I couldn't get into a game that I usually loved to play. You just need a break, I took a break from CS:S for like 2 months and when I started again I loved it, had to update everything but I loved it. Just play something different or only use the pc to browse the net until you feel the urge to play come back.

why do you guys encourage a person to get the drive to play games endlessly if they no longer have the urge. i remember in grade 8 a played Diablo 2 for a whole year. now i look back and i think "wtf was i thinking?" life is so much better with computer not being a huge part of it. now i mostly use the computer to talk on TF, homework and like watching movies and music. in fact i havent ACTUALLY played a game for 2 years, and i couldnt be happier. i stopped using PS2 altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom