Has anybody met another forum member in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beedubaya

Golden Master
Hey guys, I was thinking of something and this thought came to mind. Has anybody on this forum ever personally met another forum member? I haven't, but I think it would kinda be cool to meet somebody from TF. Has anybody?

Problem is how spread out this forum is. Sure...there are cities that have several of our members...but I don't think there is any one place with enough members to have a significant meeting at all.

Already in this thread we have a guy from Arkansas, a South Jersey person, and a Torontonian. Not one common city yet.

I live in Charlotte, NC. With a city THAT BIG, there is bound to be at least a couple active TF users living there :)

-Dan The Man

Nope, I haven't met anyone from TF in person. Living in Los Angeles, I would probably have the best shot at it though.
I have met up with people on some other forums (motorcycle forum and akita owners.)

Jeffrock said:
Nope, I haven't met anyone from TF in person. Living in Los Angeles, I would probably have the best shot at it though.
I have met up with people on some other forums (motorcycle forum and akita owners.)

I'm going to Los Angelos this break if that counts...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom