Has any one tried this software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
friday1971 said:
because I just signed up to ask that question. I thought thats what forums were for
Forums are for learning. In this case, some may think it's spam because you have a zero post count and you're first referenced link is to something that is for sale, and that sale site is not a well known site. So, it makes it appear as spam.

Do you, or a friend of yours, own this site? Are you selling the software?

Sorry if our first impression is wrong.

Dave :D

My suggestion is not to buy it. I have never heard of this site, and by the looks of it, no one on TF has. The dangers of downloading s/w you don't know about, especially if you don't know much about comps, is pretty bad. If it's not a good piece of s/w, at best you'll pay for something that doesn't work. At worst, it'll be a malicious piece of s/w itself.

My computer is fitted with freeware from various companies across the internet that does their individual jobs. But, you have to manage each component yourself. If you don't want to do that, I suggest you look into packages made available by large and well-known companies such as Symantec (Norton AV guys).

friday, I wan't trying to insult you are accuse you of spamming in my earlier post. I was just confused on why you had 0 posts, yet clearly you had posted 2 times before. Thanks to Warez that was cleared up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom