Has any one here seen Serial Experiment Lain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
In celerbrating my 300th post, will ask the question.....

Has any one here seen Serial Experiment Lain?

B00005NX1N.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Interesting show as i does question whether we are connecting on to the internet (or "the wired"), or is the internet connecting on to us?

It's a bit of a mind (|\\\\\> too.

riiiiiight, so if we think about it.....am i driving my car to work or is my work driving my car to me?....wait what? Doh! let me try this again...

is imagination the force that drives technological advancement or are technological advancements the force that drives imagination?

before you say 'wait you idiot that makes no sense', :surprised: hypothetically lets say something acidentally sparked a fire to a tree, maybe a lightening bolt. so this technological advancement inspired imagination to some dumb caveman...and it perpetuates to the next invention, ect.

well anyways, it sounds dumb to me. i think in psychology they call this a logic fallacy statement or something....

Silesia said:
does question whether we are connecting on to the internet...., or is the internet connecting on to us?

Ummm.... I just like the show and I take it at that... a form of entertainment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom