Harry Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone's interested, the last line of the 7th book is Hermione saying to Harry "Harry, where's your scar?"

dnoch said:
If anyone's interested, the last line of the 7th book is Hermione saying to Harry "Harry, where's your scar?"

Where'd you get that? I know Rowling has the last chapter of the last book already written out (She wants to remember what she's heading for) but she keeps it locked up, I don't know how anyone could find that out. Sounds more like a rumour to me. Probably stemmed from the other rumour that the last word in the 7th book is "scar."

I just do not get the Harry Potter thing at all. I find it quite gay, but then again, I am not a 10 year old girl...

Lemme guess, you haven't watched any of the movies and have read half of the first book...:rolleyes:

Sorry to say a 10 year-old girl is more mature than yourself.

Flanker said:
Lemme guess, you haven't watched any of the movies and have read half of the first book...:rolleyes:

Sorry to say a 10 year-old girl is more mature than yourself.
Yes, my lack of interest in Harry Potter shows a lack of maturity.

I am sure my lack of interest in dolls, magic, and unicorns also is a proof of my immaturity.

Flanker said:
Where'd you get that? I know Rowling has the last chapter of the last book already written out (She wants to remember what she's heading for) but she keeps it locked up, I don't know how anyone could find that out. Sounds more like a rumour to me. Probably stemmed from the other rumour that the last word in the 7th book is "scar."

No, aparently, JK Rowling announced this publically. I could be wrong as I heard this through a third person, but I don't think so.
Anyway, It is a good ending, don't you think?

the books are way way better than the movies.............the movies are just a huge load of bundeled stuffing......of all stuffed into one single turkey, and that too a small one.1! the books i read cause i just am curious.........no real interest........but yea........they guy is ok ok......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom