Harry Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanker

Banned
C'mon...you know this was coming sooner or later :p

Goblet of Fire opens here (Pacific) in 15 mins. I already saw some people lining up to buy tickets and camping to be the first ones to watch 2 hours before midnight.

Sadly, the tickets are sold out here, so I'll probably have to wait till either tomorrow or sometime this weekend. On top of that, I have my 2 biggest tests of the month tomorrow so I've been studying my ass off tonight.

Meh, comment away (I KNOW Nubius is gonna come in here and say something negative about the whole thing, you just watch and mark my words ;) ).

Flanker said:

Meh, comment away (I KNOW Nubius is gonna come in here and say something negative about the whole thing, you just watch and mark my words ;) ).

haha....its harry potter...of course people are gonna put negative things here....what is there positive to put about this annoying character :p

these books arnt just for kids...if u read the 4th, 5th and 6th book they are in some parts very dark. well i like em anyway.

I think the discusting thing about harry potter is the fact that every 5 year old like it... That makes it kinda uncool and a forbidden thing to like. Also I believe harry potter is sad. Really sad.

keba said:
I think the discusting thing about harry potter is the fact that every 5 year old like it... That makes it kinda uncool and a forbidden thing to like. Also I believe harry potter is sad. Really sad.

J.K. Rowling must be rather unhappy with £576 million in revanue for sales for the Harry Potter series.

Okay, I am not one for reading the books. HP is not really my style of reading. However Rowling has found a rather simple formula that has worked.

How can 250 million readers in 55 languages can be wrong.

Avalanch3 said:
haha....its harry potter...of course people are gonna put negative things here....what is there positive to put about this annoying character :p
ummm
Would you like to actually read the books? :p

I can't wait for the movie to come out (It only comes out here on 2 December), although I prefer the books. JK Rowling is just an amazing writer.

Meh, comment away (I KNOW Nubius is gonna come in here and say something negative about the whole thing, you just watch and mark my words ).
the hell is this comment for? I dont generally just comment on random stuff and just put something down for the hell of it....BASTARD :p

FOR YOUR INFORMATION...I actually read the first 4 books....BUT, I actually got halfway through the 4th book and my brother thought it'd be funny to pull out my bookmark....he said "Oh whatever you know where you're at"..............THEN WHAT THE HELL IS THE NEED FOR A BOOKMARK IF I KNEW!!

Grrr....sooo yeah I never once picked it up again or re-read it or anything like that.

Whoa. I am actually looking foward to this movie! My g/f really wants to see it too. I haven't read any of the books, but I HAVE watched all the movies. I think it's kindda cool :)

And, it's not like the author is always writing for the same age group. According to my g/f, supposedly, the "books" are supposed to age with the kids as they get older. i.e., while the first book is targetted for the youngest of audiences, book #6 is targetted for teens.

Welll.. either way, I am not planning on reading the books. The movies will be good enough.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom