Harper's Twisted Evil Walking Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
For those people that don't know, I have twisted my right knee twice in the last 6 week.
6 week ago, I was in a bar, and some one put on MC Hammer. So my friend and my I (and lost how may drinks at the time) started Hammer Dancing . That was quickly put to an end when twisted my knee. So for the next week I was on pain killers and finally it was able to get back to walking normally again.
2 Week Ago, I was playing 10 Pin Bowling when it nearly knee cap nearly pop out. So for about a week after, I was using a walking stick. Again I am more most of my walking again (stairs and slope are a bit of a challenge right now). However since it's winter, the cold his making things a little harder for me to walk. Especially in the morning.

So anyways, my farther managed to make me the following walking stick with a skull on the top. I will be picking it up tomorrow. The photo my father sent me looks awsome.

Walkingstick_.jpg

Bald head, walking stick... pop in some dentured and we can call you Grandpa. ;)

Sorry to here about your turn of ill events, Harper. Been through the whole blown knee experience, so I can sympathize with you. Take it easy on it, let it heal, and then DON'T DO IT AGAIN!

Harper when are you going to get some kryptonite an plan to rule the world?

Looks pretty cool.

Can't say i've twisted my knee, but i busted my toe pretty badly when i was running and smashed it into a door frame with no shoes. Owch.. it wen't black :p

It really screwed my balance up as i couldn't put any pressure on it. Took about 2 and a half weeks to be come non painfull under pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom