HARPER (The TF User Formally Knows As Silesia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sparky..."

Harper said:
You mean that kid form KID'S STORY??? (Animatrix)
Was it this guy?:

sparks.jpg
<<---SPARKS

?....:cool:

Re: "Sparky..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
Was it this guy?:

sparks.jpg
<<---SPARKS

?....:cool:
No, I am not thinking the same guy then

But what you have up there looks nothing like this guy.
cast_wolvett0405.gif

There is a good 10 year age difference between the 2

"NacroNumber..."

Well, I think you should have kept your old user name. Like Bedubeya said; put something under there like BirdMan or NerdMan something under there. :cool:

ekÆsine said:
I hate to say it but it's worse than a soap opera.

Worse then...a soap opera!!!???

Wow...that's harsh. :p

Anyhow, Harper? Ok then. I have to say, however, that 'Silesia' was a cool screenname.

Wow...maybe it's time to leave the childish sounding 'qiranworms'...but I have no ideas of what to change it...or I rather, I have plenty of ideas...I just have no good ideas.

ekÆsine said:
I hate to say it but it's worse than a soap opera. I'd rather watch Days of Our Lives.

Ouch.....
Okay, the special effect where not that great in season 1. (Nor in alot of other season 1 (with the expection of any Star Trek Series after ST:TNG) We lose count the number of times that The Maru seems to explode, but Bekka still seems to survive. And i think alot people out there was more that happy when they ditched Trance-The-Purple-Devil. And yes, there is some episodes where I did say "My GOD! Who wrote this one?"

However, at the end of the day, there is really not much new Sci-Fi that seems to coming out.
The last really good Sci-Fi show that I remember coming out was FIREFLY (IMHO is better that Andromeda), but it got canned after 12 out of the total 14 episodes where made. However we will see what happens after April 22 2005 when Serenity hit the movies. Hopefully that will respark that series.

It's a drought out there when i comes to SciFi.

qiranworms said:
Worse then...a soap opera!!!???

Wow...that's harsh. :p
Trust me, it not that BAD.

qiranworms said:
Anyhow, Harper? Ok then. I have to say, however, that 'Silesia' was a cool screenname.
Actually I do have some other personal reasons too behind the name change.

qiranworms said:
Wow...maybe it's time to leave the childish sounding 'qiranworms'...but I have no ideas of what to change it...or I rather, I have plenty of ideas...I just have no good ideas.
Childish.... Nah. Wrong choice of word there.
Tongue Twisting, Yes. But not Childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom