Harper Has Some Thing Important To Say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I have been thinking about how I was going to say this and let the world now. So I feel that it best if I do it one of the forums that I have been hanging around for a while first, after one of these disission can have a very bit impact on the rest of your life.

Like right now, I am thinking how I used to laugh and poke fun at those poeple over the years. And I look at myself in the mirror and I find realise that I am now one them too.

How the table have turned now.

So with out any more to say.......

man I am having a hard time trying to put this into words.......

I got butterfly in my tummy..........

Here goes.........

I AM SWITCHING OVER TO LINUX! :p
After reading that thing about Vista EULA, I figured Screw Micro$oft! :angry:

I am currently downloading a copy of PCLinuxOS which I am going to be putting on my computer tomorrow.

Which one is PCLinuxOS?

I have been trying Ubuntu for a while and it is good but I couldn't live with just that.

What are they doing in the EULA thats so bad too?

So many questions, arghhhh! :p

If it did not mean that I would have to replace my computer, I would of moved over to mac. I am currently thinking about getting a MacMini next year some time.

Especially when Boot Camp is no longer beta.

Hey Harper, do you smell that???

That wonderful pleasant smell? That's Linux. We welcome you with arms wide open. Come forth to the land of OSS, Where information is free for the betterment of man kind, the OS does not have DRM on the kernel, and it just plain looks sexier!!!

Good luck man, though I would have used Mandriva or SuSE.

-I know *exactly* what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

-Microsoft??

-Microsoft is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

-What truth?

-That you are a slave, Harper. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

Welcome to the Free World. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom