Hardware Junkies confessional.. Ready to admit I have a problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry vern I honestly didn't read that sentence the way you meant it...the wording confused me, my bad.

But you are right, and that kind of life has more than it's share of perks. Some people enjoy that lifestyle, others don't. I can balance money and a relationship just fine (if i want to buy something, I buy it), but if I was single I still couldn't see myself dumping all of my dollars into a computer. I would have to spread it around you know...for tv's and cooler furniture and a savings account :laughing:

girlfriends are expensive. Not as expensive as a wife but close. ;)

I agree that girlfriends can be expensive, I think it really depends on the relationship though. My girlfriend is an art student who goes to the university full time...I mean, we don't feel the need to live a lavish lifestyle of any sort because we are used to not having that kind of money. And that helps the bank account grow...for when I get married and it all goes away ;)

^ I'm getting to that point again where I'd like another G/f... After being mentally messed up by the last two, I took a break for a while..

But I'm not the most aggressive person when it comes to picking people up or flirting and all.. Which has proven to be my down fall, but hey; nice guys finish last.

Oh comeon! Where's the last $7500 of my tax return!! Click buy, click buy, click buy, click buy, click buy!!!!!! Muahahahaha!!!! :freak:

^ I don't know, I have never been the aggressive type and am a very shy person. But that hasn't created any real problems. A little liquid courage at the right place helps me a ton ;). I think that if you have a network of friends then that helps a lot. And who says you need a girlfriend? It's more than ok when they are just girls :)

^ I don't go to bars anymore.. And I actually cut down on my drinking DRASTICALLY. I don't see a point to get drunk anymore. I've had too many times where I've tried talking to women at bars and I either get shot down or they've got some other excuse.. and I don't think I'm very hard on the eyes either.

No bar-flies for me.. Meh, all in due time..

^ I don't know, I have never been the aggressive type and am a very shy person. But that hasn't created any real problems. A little liquid courage at the right place helps me a ton ;). I think that if you have a network of friends then that helps a lot. And who says you need a girlfriend? It's more than ok when they are just girls :)

Dude same here.... I'm easily the shyest guy in my school haha

I have the following spare (mostly working) parts:

Foxconn C51XEM2AA (AM2 Nforce 590 SLI board)
Foxconn NF4UK8AB-8EKRS (socket 754 Nforce4 PCI-E board)
Asus K8V-MX
MSI K8N SLI Platinum (Socket 939 Nforce 4 SLI)
Phenom 9600 BE
Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (socket 939)
Athlon 64 3000+ (socket 754)
Sempron 2800+ (socket 754)
4GB DDR2-800
1GB DDR400
Radeon 9800 XT
8800 GTS 320MB
8800 GT 512MB
2 x 512MB 3870's
Hiper Type-R 580W PSU
SB X-Fi XtremeMusic
SB Audigy 2 ZS
SB Audigy LS

Extensive list you got there. Why don't you build a computer with that for like HTPC purposes or to Fleabay or something

Cracked out the reciepts and invoices my computer has cost me £4,320 in 3 years...... I kinda wish i hadn't spent that money now think of what I could of bought with it which would of been a much better investment.

In almost 5 years, I've spent $2,381.83 total. Trust me, I'm a hardware junkie, just a poor one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom