Hardware Junkies confessional.. Ready to admit I have a problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
These are true confessions of the hardware junkie: Antec-user..

I've got a Phenom II 940, I want the 955
If I get the 955 I'll want an i7 Extreme 975 build.
I've got an HD4870 1g, I want another.... Or I want dual 4890's. or three... or 4...
I've got a 790GX Gigabyte board.... I want the upgraded board... UD4H..
I've got a 20" monitor and a 15" secondary... I want a 22" primary or a 24"
I've got a single loop Liquid cooling system... I want a dual loop with chipset coolers.
2 HDD's in RAID 0 is not enough
10 SSD HDD's in RAID 0 would be a dream.
38* idle and 48* load is not cool enough
I've got a nice game key pad.... I want the G13
Can we Get an Ambi-Light LCD 28" monitor?? :freak:
I am considering a Sony 5.1 Receiver with Bose speakers for a Gaming audio setup.. :freak: Maybe Insignia speakers for the cheaper option...

I don't know why, but I can't leave well enough alone.. I don't have all the money in the world, but I can't help but drool over new and faster parts like I'm lusting over a Corvette ZR1..

I take it, this is normal?? :freak:

I want to buy a desktop. So badly. But I know once I buy it I'll want to upgrade it and I can't afford it. So I accept defeat and hang out with my mac.

Also I don't really have a desk....So a desktop wouldn't do me too much good.

I feel the itch too Antec-User...but going to work and using a x2 4000+ 1gb RAM box... and then coming home to mine makes that monkey get off my back a little.

you have GAS. Gear Acquisition Syndrome.

Haha nice joke!

I have an X2 5000+, I want a Phenom quad-core or Tri-Core :)

I have an HD 3850 512MB, I want another one!

I have an IDE 160GB hard drive, I'd like it to be a SATA one

I have a ball mouse, I'd love to have a gaming mouse that doesn't give me additional ball-mouse-jump related recoil by accident :p

I have Windows XP x64 edition, I'd love it if Microsoft had a way to upgrade this OS without a Clean install

There there. you are with friends here. Now give me a hug. It's okay to cry.

My NewEgg Order History is 15 pages long going back to 11/13/2001 and it totals $27,117.39
And I've bought alot of stuff in various trading post. I have alot of fun :D

eggorders.jpg

My NewEgg Order History is 15 pages long going back to 11/13/2001 and it totals $27,117.39
And I've bought alot of stuff in various trading post. I have alot of fun :D

eggorders.jpg

oh my oh my lol

I've probably only spent $2500 in my whole life on computer parts. But I'm sure if I had an income I'd spend all I could on it (of course allowing for comfortable living before splurging on this kind of stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom