Hardkore{killa}

Status
Not open for further replies.

cas0496

Banned
Maybe he needs to change his name to

Hardkore{TF Billboard}

Do you think he could squeeze any more ads in his sig???

Gimme a break!

I think there are better ways than this to discuss this matter, even though that is one big sig.

Let me remind everyone, please do not start flaming.

Dave :D

DMo224 said:
I think there are better ways than this to discuss this matter, even though that is one big sig.

Let me remind everyone, please do not start flaming.

What do you suggest.... I call him on the phone??? What other way is there?

I think his sig is rediculous and if it's ok to advertise everything under the sun here at TF then I will start as well. I figured you guys would frown on such advertising as you are not making any money off of it.

Oh well....

that crap in his sig is very stressful on a 56k, i used to have oone and feel their pain.
get rid of the stupid advertisements, its like he suddenly turned into a commercial :/

Gee, I was really hoping that you would call him for us. :p J/k

Seriously, the best way is not to start a thread about someone since this can lead to them responding in a negative way and then the flaming starts. That's why I would suggest another way, like sending a PM to a mod or asking how big a sig can be.

Anyway, the sig is an appropriate place for a small ad for your business or whatever as long as it abides by the rules and does not become a billboard. You might notice that there are some billboards, I mean sigs, that are huge and only contain the user's pc info.

We have been talking about sigs and what is allowed and not allowed. It is noticed.

Yea i think Killas is short compared to some peoples PC specs, come on we dont need to know what kind of freaking BIOS you have, and if ever we should, we could always ask. If it doesn't fit on a line or 2, its too god damn long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom