Harassment report sent to my ISP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harper said:
And which forum?
(Raises Eye Brow)

Erm maybe in the 'Off topics discussion' or even in 'General Internet Questions'

Perhaps if you'd raised your eye lid aswell as ur brow you would of seen those would of been more appropriate yourself ;)

Seriously, dude. If one of the admins here has to get off his arse to plug your account...he did so for a reason. Trying to get back in will just pyss them off more.

And trust me...if all you did was use a little "innappriate language" (whatever "innappriate" means...) I doubt they would have come down on you like that. You must have royaly done the deed, and thus you ain't got room to talk. If you got a beef about something that bad, take up a private message (with the person or the moderator).

Most forums have pretty strict rules about conduct (psst...including this one!).

I somewhat doubt that, like they are gonna deny 70$ or more a month, just because some lame forums complained I cursed at them.
Oh, and yeah...they will. You ain't the only one paying them that money. You also signed the same agreement to them as you did to the forum you got ditched from.

:mad:

You were doing so well until that comment. Please don't use that type of language on this forum otherwise...well you already know. Thanks====MicroBell

Why oh why do people have to misbehave, get banned, and come back again under a different name and misbehave again over and over? What logic is that? Maybe when he does lose his ISP for good, he'll start learning, but that's just wishful thinking.

I want to thank all the mods for keeping this place so clean and such a nice environment, I have enjoyed myself so much so far, keep up the good work.

0650.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom