Happy World Goth Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, before my army day's I was a Goth, Long hair, Leather trousers, waste-coat, Victorian shirts etc (an that etc includes a tattoo I am not proud off), and a horrid taste for depech mode....
Modern goth isn't goth...

It's emo with silver and semi decent music.

What is the motivation for being goth?

It ruins your chance with the good looking chicks. No offense, but the hot ones just aren't goth.

The only two primary motivators in life are food and sex (money is a secondary). This move doesn't affect the first one and hurts the second one, making it overall negative. Therefore, it is an illogical decision. I mean, I don't go around broadcasting I'm a computer nerd.

I'm not trying to hate on goth's here, I'm just trying to understand it. I guess part of my problem is that I am the opposite. I am in a frat. One of the primary reasons I joined one is because you get to party with lots of hot girls, therefore it increases my chances to obtain the second motivator.

Yeah, I learned this crap in psychology.

Saddly your tryin g to force your preception of "hot" onto them.

Everyone has their own thoughts of wat a "hot chick" is...

Exactly, and modern goth is more akin to punk if you ask me and the women just don't seem to have it.

Oh and Liz Vicious.... I would get arrested...

Yha, youre right.... More Brit punk like pistols, vs US Punk like Black Flag

And Saxon, why are you haten on Depech mode..

I am not hateing, I have a few CD's but they are kinda like the band you hope never comes on when some one else comes in room even if the are deaf.

The US style of punk has always bugged me it's not punk is more... 90's metler with traces of punk... and Ska punk's don't get me started but IT'S NOT PUNK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom