Happy Valentines Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a day. It means nothing more today than it did yesterday or tomorrow. That is coming from a married man.

You put the emphasis on the day and what it means. Today means nothing to me. Yesterday meant a whole lot more and there are several other days throughout the year that mean so much more than today.

So dont think your unloved cause of what day it is. Get over it and learn to live with the fact that you are not the first nor will you be the last person ever stung by a women. It has happened to everyone. Your not special cause of it. I am not special cause of it. Sorry to sound harsh but it is true. I bet Trotter was stung long before any of us could ever dream of it or even thought girls were cute. Sorry mate but i know your a bit older than me in that aspect. So yeah it happens. Has since time was first recorded. Will continue to be recorded on blogs everywhere.

That happened to be a joke. Guess I didn't type that correctly. TBH, I never had a solid relationship with a girl.

Unloved was referring to that no one posted in this thread.

It is a day. It means nothing more today than it did yesterday or tomorrow. That is coming from a married man.

You put the emphasis on the day and what it means. Today means nothing to me. Yesterday meant a whole lot more and there are several other days throughout the year that mean so much more than today.

So dont think your unloved cause of what day it is. Get over it and learn to live with the fact that you are not the first nor will you be the last person ever stung by a women. It has happened to everyone. Your not special cause of it. I am not special cause of it. Sorry to sound harsh but it is true. I bet Trotter was stung long before any of us could ever dream of it or even thought girls were cute. Sorry mate but i know your a bit older than me in that aspect. So yeah it happens. Has since time was first recorded. Will continue to be recorded on blogs everywhere.

No offense mak but I was no way intending for this to be funny at all, and yes, I have had 2 other women I liked in my days, but atleast they were nice enough to say it wouldn't work out for a good reason instead of me finding out later and being humilated later on.
All I have to say is that she won't be contacting me ever again after today.

Before ending this reply, what do you mean by I am older than you ? I'm only 30, so I imagined you must be a a few years older than me, not unless I am mistaken.

Lol my V-day sucked. My gf broke up with me. Hahahaha of all the days. I think the sadistic woman planned it. hahaahhahahaha all I can do is laugh at it. xD

or do more work with Mr Fry again.
They're meant to be starting up A bit of Fry and Laurie again soon, on Dave (unless they already have and I missed it, I don't watch actual television).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom