Happy Turkey Day.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
For us Murica folk, it's Thanksgiving. I hope everybody has a well fed and safe holiday, and try not to spend too much on Black Friday sales.

Personally, I'm not really feeling the holiday season this year. It's a time I had great fun with my dad and as most of you know he isn't around anymore. I'm a very depressed person around this time, and even though I have loving family around me it just isn't and wont ever be the same. We were the ones to really bring out the holiday spirit on my side of the family, and I feel like I'm constantly being judged on her side of the family. So I apologize if my posts come off depressing, as I am more inclined to drink around this time of the year and I'll try to stay off the forum when I do.

So happy Thanksgiving forum brothers.

Happy thanksgiving guys, don't OD on cornbread!

PP, I know how you feel. My dad's best friend, he was like my uncle, left us ON thanksgiving from a heart attack. Oh the irony. But keep strong, and make it his legacy!

Happy Turkey Day Every One.

Even though I am living in Australia, we still celibrate Thanksgiving as my family is from the USA. It does mean that the kitchen does get stinking hot.

In the South, dinner = lunch. ;)

I am guessing you mean dinner or supper? We had dinner/lunch, and then came back through for supper.

It was a good one this year. I had my whole family here: my wife, my mom, her mom, our daughter, son in law, granddaughter, sister in law, brother in law, and nephew. We had a full spread and had plenty of leftovers.

The only bad thing was that we got a call that one of my uncles had taken a fall on his porch. I spoke with my mom a little while ago and he seems to be doing OK but they haven't got the results back from the CT scan on his head yet.

Back
Top Bottom