Happy TF anniversary to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been times over these past five years that I have considered cutting loose and walking away, but each time I see things that keep me from leaving. Yes, it can get old babysitting certain people, trying to prevent the over-inflated egos of others from causing a train wreck, and constantly having to act as "mother hen" and step in between a couple of members who got their panties in a wad, but it is all part of the job.

Uhm...ooops ? :angel:

Congrats Trotter. It'll be 6 years for me in June, seems really crazy. I've definitely become an OT guy though, as my post count reflects, haha. Here's to many more years.

Cool beans man I'm glad you feel like this your home and feel very comfortable around here.
I think I came in april of 2005 I don't know what my first post was but was looking for a more calmer board than the one I just left a couple of months ago due to some serious and dangerous stuff I was partly involved in.
Wasn't my choice anyway, when did tech-forums start up ? would it have been before 2001 or after ?

Congrats Trotter. You definitely do a good job around here. I remember when I first signed up here and e-mailed you about a few things, you were very patient with the noob :).

iFargle said:
First time I met you, Trotter, was on Tech On Vent, as well as a few others here on the forum. I was Dingis Fargle back then and changed to iFargle after the forum refresh, if I recall correctly.
Yep, I remember both you and Capitol. Good times, good times.

Hefe said:
Congrats. What did you get? :)
Same thing as last year, but a different color. :p

Mak said:
Here is to many more Trotter. Now get to those Golden Chickens!
You do realize many here see Farmville as a disease to be stamped out, right? :D

Oreo said:
Uhm...ooops ? :angel:
I didn't mention any names... and you are by no means the only one to ever grace that list. At least you eventually moved off of it. ;)

MadMikeXP said:
when did tech-forums start up ? would it have been before 2001 or after ?
'01 or '02. Before my time, anyway.

Thanks to all of you for your well wishes. I do love this place... even on the bad days.

Congrats mate, i just passed my 2 year mark i believe in December. I'm really no where near as active as i used to be though, I'm barely on these days.

Grats trotski :) Dunno what this place would be like without your constant input

I'm coming up on 3 years now, woot! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom