Happy Olympics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the US beat Canada once at hockey and Canada beat the US once at hockey... Shouldn't their be a tiebreaker game?

no offense but I'm sure the only reason they got so many gold is because they let no one practice besides them :\ (at least that's what I've heard..I know they didn't let anyone practice the luge stuff..but I also heard they done it a lot for the rest)

good games though....especially the canada/us hockey game
um lol, that is complete bull ****. That was proved wrong, and was just ***holes trying to nit pick at our Olympics. Canada gave other country's more then enough time to practice. Also, yes, the luge people were able to practice, where you getting this crap from lol.

almost every thing I read near the start of the games mentioned how no one got to practice until they arrived before the games :| not gonna defend it to the end considering it was just media bs like always lol..but yea, a lot of sources said it

Nah, there was plenty of practice time, and to think that other nations would get as much time as canadians is ridiculas, every host nation has an advantage in that aspect. Also, we only won like 6 gold that were even in an event that would require a practice run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom