HAPPY NEW YEAR TECH-FORUMS -- 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
My resolutions include
  • losing weight (was doing good for a while and then life went to [crap]),
  • going back to school (hopefully in January),
  • attaining some certs (not sure how many yet as it will depend on school, but shooting for A+, Network+, and Security+ at least), and
  • finding a solid permanent job.

Since I outweigh everyone here I could probably win that... but my job is in a Little Debbie plant so I know better than to wager on it. Regardless I am going to have to lose some, the faster the better.

Not to be funny or anything you guys but I have dropped about 59 pounds total since november 28th.
Part of it had to do with my physician and pyschiatrist putting me on topamax.
One of 2 reasons why they put me on it was to eliminate one drug that gave diabetes right after my birthday... :(
The other reason I won't say here but I'll explain to very few people who I can trust not to open their mouth of what I am about to tell them.

So currently I went from 331.0 to 280.0 I am able to where a XL and XXL again.
I never thought I would be able to where my old hawain shirts again... :)

I gotcha beat, Chuckles. And no, I ain't proud of it but I am going to change it. I had lost 50 pounds before my dad went into the hospital. After he died I just didn't care and I have paid the consequences. I am at the heaviest I have ever been in my life and I am miserable.

Being large isn't fun, but, I am also not all fat, I am decently healthy for my weight, and it doesn't bother me much, yet, but, I know it will a lot as I age, I would love to loose it some day, but I have tried for 6 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom