HAPPY NEW YEAR TECH-FORUMS -- 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
It's currently 10am Jan 1 2011 in Sydney Australia. I would like to wish every one Happy New Year. I hope 2011 brings you joy and prosperity.

My new years resolutions
* 1920 x 1200
* Loose weight
* Continue striving for success in my job and life.
* Save up as much money for my trip the USA in mid 2012.

Who all has plans tonight? Im just gonna have a few people over for a possible LAN with some beers.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe new years..

I plan to get another job this year, buy this house, make it what i want it, start working out again, and start my extreme OCing again.

Happy new year :)
My new year's resolution is to lose two stone (from 15 stone).
And to upgrade my setup before I get to uni after the summer.

News years resolution you say, I've already begun on that right now.
Started studying again for comptia a+ 702 and plan to master it by the end of january.
Working on my drivers license will have it by the end of feburary or the middle of march.
Finally go into full business once I accomplish mastering networking+ and linux+ by june.

So yeah happy new years folks, also sorry I have not been here for a good while.
Even during christmas rush, stuff happened at home and I was to aggrevated and busy to post up anything.

Oh, I have a couple more NYR's:
1) Learn for and pass the LPI lvl 1.
2) Learn Java in preparation for uni (the uni I'm aiming for has it as the half the first term, if I do it now then that will be **** easy for me :p)

News years resolution you say, I've already begun on that right now.
Started studying again for comptia a+ 702 and plan to master it by the end of january.

I thought 701 was hard. From the practice tests, 702 was a breeze.

Also, my main resolution is to drop at least 30 pounds. Less carbonated drinks, more exercise.
Get a job as well, but I have a good handle of one. Just have to wait for the door to unlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom