Happy Man Landing On The Moon Day World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I would like to say "Happy Neil Armstrong Landing On The Moon" Day every one.

[EDIT]and lets not forget Buzz Aldrin who was the second man on the moon[/EDIT]

Ah one of my favourite days of the year and a big screw you to the flat earth idiots.

We were celibrating this event last night by watching the movie The Dish. The Dish is great aussie movie in how Australia did play a roll in landing man on the moon.

Fond memories of 'the dish' for moon-landing veterans - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

I am thinking about going up to The Dish this October Labor day. I think I might go up there, followed by going down to see more Grenfell Guinea Pig Racing

Ah one of my favourite days of the year and a big screw you to the flat earth idiots.

Well actually the planet Earth is really sitting top of a giant elephant which happens to be standing on top of a giant sea turtle which swims around the galaxy.

I love that film the dish, that bit where they are sitting up all night trying to figure out where the LEM is because they lost the tracking data and then realise it's much simpler than they thought because they had a fixed reference point.

I didn't realize the 20th was that day... Strangely it falls on the same day as my dads birthday (accept he was born 15 years before) and the same day as my great grandmothers death date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom