Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDSCOrPiO

Daemon Poster
My old card: Nvidia Geforce 4 4200 Ti
3dmark03 score:1208

New Card: Ati Sapphire Radeon x850xt
3dmark03 score: 11175

Big jump :D Does all games at max settings ex. GRAW,NFSMW,NFSC,COD2,BF2,BF2142 etc

Nice man, I know the feeling of that jump, I'm happy i can max out almost any game now too with my 7900gs:)

nice, i cant wait till i build my rig (complete with E6300, X1950XT, 2gb of ram, and maybe an X-FI) it'll Feel SOOOOO much better than this POS dell.

Isn't the feeling just wonderful :D

I went thru the same thing,I had an old 9550se and then went to my 6800GS and i was so happy i just about pee'd :p

Just have to start oc'ing that thing and you will be even more pleased with it ;)

i'm hoping to get that feeling when i upgrade to a E6300. i am currently using a pentium 4. i will upgrade to a gigabyte ds3 motherboard and a x1900gt sometime around march.

X850xt is an excellent card from what you used to have you should be playing NFS Carbon on High setting... but dont go to happy on putting Tom clancys Rainbow six Vegas on high setting as you possibly could lag like ****

It is a nice feeling, ain't it? I moved from a MX4000 to a 7800GTX... a Yugo to an F-16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom