happy...HAPPY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well this topic can end I guess I just wanted everyone to have good holidays. Cheers

Esse said:
Ahhh I don't get the "rich folk..." , i'm probably far from what u meant but it but if had anything to do with Jews being cheap?? then i'm just giving fare warning i've already heard every jew joke. they consist of two things, something to do with Money or Ovens, heard it all...:)

Careful with those 'jokes' there...

The ones based on stereotypes are (more or less) fine (eg. in this case, the cheapness and what not)...but absolutely no jokes about such historical pasts. If those start getting posted and the users are not banned, and the posts not deleted immediately, it'll mark the end of a nearly two year period for me on these forums.

In fact Esse, please do me the favour of removing that line. Even the reference to such...I know you didn't state anything directly.

On a more positive note, Happy Hannukah to you all. :cool:
And to those who do not celebrate it, happy holidays (it seems many religions have a holiday around this time of year...and they so often seem to have something to do with light) :)

TF Jew Count so far: 3 (including myself) :p

Happy Hanukkah everyone! My dad got me a cassette adapter for my iPod. :) Even though my mom claims I've outgrown presents...

Esse said:

Last "line" post edited out btw

Appreciated.

Anyhow, Emily...isn't that four, not three?
Me, Esse, ATIRAGE, and you? :D

Don't know where that NVIDIA vs. ATI and AMD vs. Intel talk came in...sort of random, no? :p ...I'm for NVIDIA primarily because for me native Linux support is much more important than a few decimals better in benchmarks for the high-end gamer class cards. And I'm with the majority here on the AMD vs. Intel argument.

Hey qiranworms,

How do you like Ubuntu? I seen it's gui. Don't really like it. Heh, that's the darnest thing, I look for a good gui in an operating system.

Pavlyk said:
Hey qiranworms,

How do you like Ubuntu? I seen it's gui. Don't really like it. Heh, that's the darnest thing, I look for a good gui in an operating system.

???

It's Linux! It's whatever you want it to be. Yes...the initial boot after the initial install loads up a preconfigured Gnome...but you don't have to stick with that!

Now give me a good reason for not really liking it. ;)

I'm definitely enjoying it... (yes, I'm typing this post from Ubuntu right now :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom