Happy Halloween!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just scared the crap out of some kid's buy answering the door waring a full BDU an S10 Respirator.

lol, No web gear or harness? :D Shoulda had a belt of .223 ammo slung across the shoulder for more effect.

Anyway, happy halloween Everyone. Now let me see about the 2 1/2 hours of homework I must attend to.

Congrats on the new house Trotter.

Not a great Halloween for me tonight. I couldn't take my cousins trick or treating because I had to work from noon until past 11pm. I just got home. Bought myself a really top notch creme soda at the store, first pop I've had in months, and I'm gonna drink that and watch some Southpark.

I remember loving Halloween in middle school. My friends and I would always buy those fake blood packets and have bloody fights in school and stuff. Pulled off some pretty nice pranks, too. It's a wonder I never got in trouble...

lol, No web gear or harness? :D Shoulda had a belt of .223 ammo slung across the shoulder for more effect.

I did say full didn't I?

Oh an Trotter Congrats on the new house, are you going to bring Havoc along to your new basement?

I did nothing out of the ordinary either, even if it wasn't a school night I probably wouldn't have done something. I live sort've out in the country part of this state and there's a neighborhood across my street but other than that, there's two houses on both sides of my house and that's basically it. Didn't get a single doorbell ring...Which is good..Since I wouldn't of opened it anyways. :p

Oh an Trotter Congrats on the new house, are you going to bring Havoc along to your new basement?
no basement, but it does have a good sized crawlspace.

oh man, when the dead rise, you're screwed.
I always said I wanted to be standing in my back yard when the trumpet is sounded, as the dead will rise first. I just want to see it happen. In a month, I won't be here to see it anymore. Actually, living beside a cemetary is pretty good... they are quiet and keep the lawn mowed.

no basement, but it does have a good sized crawlspace.

Ah he will be right at home then ;) must make sure the watter bottle is properly seated an he will be fine.

I always said I wanted to be standing in my back yard when the trumpet is sounded, as the dead will rise first. I just want to see it happen. In a month, I won't be here to see it anymore. Actually, living beside a cemetary is pretty good... they are quiet and keep the lawn mowed.

Not just that, they have the problem with neutrent seepage from the dead bodes an you get great crops near it, there is one down side people don't like to eat food grown with human manure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom