Happy Halloween!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good All Hallow's Eve to all. I'll be at church teaching the teen group, and then home to do some homework.

There is a huge block party downtown every year, and this one is no exception. I'm not going, but I only live about 18 blocks from it. It sucks for me since they completely close off downtown, making me have to drive around it. Thankfully I'm not headed that way tonight, and since we're moving in about a month (just bought a house and having it renovated) I won't have to worry about it anymore period.

Too bad I'm not into Halloween, though. I have a graveyard behind my house and a huge one about three blocks up (covers the equivalent of about 30-35 blocks).

A bunch of us were supposed to head down to south beach to see what's poppin, but the weather's been pretty crappy.

We'll see if it don't rain.

I just scared the crap out of some kid's buy answering the door waring a full BDU an S10 Respirator.

I wish i was in the US to scare little kids, on hallowean 7th grade i would Rollerblade around without a shirt and my friend would put "blood" on me and then I would light fireworks on my friends , and I loved the "please take 1 bowls" .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom