happy f'ing st patty's day

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRreed

In Runtime
another hard night of drinking to blame on the irish!
hope every one as as much fun as i did
green beer rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH! Not drinking tonight, but indeed irish!

Hot chick I talk to in psych was wearing a nice irish shirt....always good when girls wear a shirt that says something and you have an excuse to stear right at their breasts :D Hers said "Everyone loves and irish girl" and she's a really pretty redhead as well so it really fit nicely.

:drools at the thought of her nice figure: mmmmmmmmmmmm

i get alot of green beads at work, to give out.

im sure you know where im going with this

No..........please explain.........IN DETAIL........LOTS of detail

:p

Ireland.JPG

Pass that pipe little man! :D

I guess I could drink my Young's Dirty Dick's and yeah that's the beers name.

http://www.liquorama.net/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=19008

The store is about 45 minutes from me. AWESOME freakin place man, it's worth the drive. They've got a crapload of beers from around the world there. Wines, Sakes, everything.

I've tasted just about every country lol.

Sapporo is some great japanese beer. Also have some Asahi in the fridge which is another japanese beer.

Europe is the closest I'll get as far as irish goes

I already took a couple pain meds earlier though, so it wouldn't be too bright to down a pint of beer at this point.

ive drank alot of beers from different regions, but i have to say, imo, the mexicans brew the best beers.......
yes, i said i t, mexicans
tecate, modelo, pacifico, bohemia
try them, just please skip corona, it doesnt count

Why wouldn't corona count? That's the best out of the ones you listed.

Personally I think the europeans make the best beer. Canada not too far behind.

Earlier on tonight i went over to the store and had to stop and rub my eye's,For a minute i thought i was seeing thing's but i haven't touched anything tonight,There was a little midget dude dressed up as a leprechaun,I nearly peed my pant's laughing he had everyone in the store going,He was trying his best to do an irish accent but he sounded more like a drunk hairlipped scottsmen :D

You mean this green stuff?
abs_old_way_600.jpg

j/k :p Good stuff though ^^

Guinness has to be my favorite, definatly around this time of year. Out of mexican beers, i like dos Equis. Thats freakin good stuff IMO. Ive had some really good beer in germany during oktoberfest though. :D Get a 1 litre Mass, mmmmmmm. :D

I was gonna get my *** drunk tonight, but going home to my parents in that state probably wasn't going to be a good idea.

Just a couple shots of Jagermeister + some hefeweizen will make me happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom