Happy Easter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark_Sniper* said:
Happy Easter for you guys and girls that are with your families today celebrating it.
I am going for a drive to a really nice pub for a meal later today with some freind. A part from that, I have been spending most of the long week end year packing up my stuff as I am moving.

I did not bother with giving out easter eggs. I normally just give out a big chocolate bars instead as they are better value for money.

molsen said:
awesome

:sarcasm:

Do you feel a sense of accomplishment now? I mean......I sure hope that's the case and you got something out of it, otherwise I'd see no reason for a person to go out of their way for such crap.

I am going for a drive to a really nice pub for a meal later today with some freind.
Awesome, wish I could join ya :D I want to visit a nice 'pub' someday instead of the crappy bars we've got around here. This isn't to say that there can't be crappy pubs or anything, but I don't know.....a "pub" just sounds nicer than bar :)

don't worry, i didn't go out of my way.

i'm just grumpy because I spent all easter being sick. and I couldn't go over to my parents' for dinner because my grandparents were there and I don't want to get them sick

Happy Easter everyone. :D

Ive already eaten dinner, smoked ham and other good food. :)

Im jealus of you harper, i would love to go too a good pub and have dinner. Ive been too a couple in Europe were the atmosphere is just great and awesome food. Hope you have a good time. ;)

i'm just grumpy because I spent all easter being sick. and I couldn't go over to my parents' for dinner because my grandparents were there and I don't want to get them sick
bah, then just say these things from the start and people will understand. That sucks. I hate being sick on holidays when the best food is around and all it'll do is make you feel more sick.

Im jealus of you harper, i would love to go too a good pub and have dinner. Ive been too a couple in Europe were the atmosphere is just great and awesome food. Hope you have a good time.
Indeed. One thing I've got to do sometime in my life is go to Ireland, I want to go just because it seems like it'd make for a nice vacation, I'm of irish descent, and I'd love to visit an irish pub for a pint :D

Nubius said:
Awesome, wish I could join ya :D I want to visit a nice 'pub' someday instead of the crappy bars we've got around here. This isn't to say that there can't be crappy pubs or anything, but I don't know.....a "pub" just sounds nicer than bar :)
It's about a 90 minute drive out there. But the food and the atmostphere is great. There is normally a bikey gang there too, but they are not there to cause trouble.

Probably be about a 90,000 minute trip for me :D

I'll see ya there! Just let me know two months ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom