Happy Dad's day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nukem

Where am I again?
To those that are going to get those new ties (wishing it was a USB stick) or that nice pen set (praying for an upgrade) KNowing that your getting a card and maybe a nice dinner... :p

Hope you can sit in front of your computer all day long, get waited on like a King, and have a relaxing day...

:)

Thats not so, my dads driving us to town so my mum can buy me new expensive clothes :D, then were going to get a new 40"LCD because we feel like it, then were going to KFC :cool:

lol, this is what I got my dad, Bottle of scotch, a cigar a book and finaly a new fishing rod, all in all I think he is happy :)

I got a new GFX card (F.Day/birthday) and a new Saitek joystick.

I got my dad a John Wayne six movie collectible tin, a Johnny Cash 3 CD collectible tin, and a CD of old trucking songs.

My mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and wife put together a cook-out for my dad, my sis-in-law's husband, and me... grilled steaks, baked potatoes, tossed salad, corn on the cob grilled in the husk, pasta salad, peanut butter cake, and a chocolate dream desert. :D

I went in a golf tournie and our team came in first place (scramble)

There was a party that i could have went to, but they are ghey as ****, always little kids there, parents = boring... ect... so i stayed home and slept, (lol lazy :p)

We got him some golf lessons, since he insisted on it :p

After it was all said and done... I had to work all day long! LOL (I had duty, so I was stuck onboard the ship all day) but at least it was quiet! but it's all good...

BTW... how's the new card Trotter?? :D

BTW... how's the new card Trotter?? :D
Installed it last night before I went to bed, so I haven't had a chance to get things set up right yet. Hopefully I'll get to play with it a bit tonight after work. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom