Happy birthday Zedman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday zed, you know I have a good mind to load up corel skintudio 5 and make skin for you.
Too bad I can't do it right now, because I am as blind as a bat, my glasses got destroyed by my dog.

Happy lord zed!

zedd2.jpg

Thanks everyone! and yes i will share joel..

BTW i got a bluray player, and the ultimate matrix collection as presents!

Nice. Matrix on Blu-Ray, I presume?

Tell us what ya think of it :) Presuming you've seen them in non-HD before.

Nice. Matrix on Blu-Ray, I presume?

Tell us what ya think of it :) Presuming you've seen them in non-HD before.

yeah on bluray.
I have seen it in both SD, 720P and now in 1080P.

All i can say is, wow, but my my can you see every dimple and speck of makeup....

EDIT: btw i forgot to tell everyone i bought a big 42" LCD LG FULL HD tv for my room two months ago, it sits like 1.5m away from my head when im in my bed. So it goes well with that... haha.

yeah on bluray.

All i can say is, wow, but my my can you see every dimple and speck of makeup....

EDIT: btw i forgot to tell everyone i bought a big 42" LCD LG FULL HD tv for my room two months ago, it sits like 1.5m away from my head when im in my bed. So it goes well with that... haha.
SWEET :stare:! Glad you enjoyed it dude :p and yaaay cake
WOOT_by_grayseer_thanquol.gif
!

yeah on bluray.

Ah, cool - in the next few days I'll be deciding between getting a BD-R player or a 1TB drive for my PC. Probably the former now :)

Ah, cool - in the next few days I'll be deciding between getting a BD-R player or a 1TB drive for my PC. Probably the former now :)

I got a generic BD player because it has multiple firmware variations from different ditributors and its region free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom